***(Registration open for 2020-21 batch)
(Limited seats available)
Asian Institute of Allied health Sciences (AIAHS) a unit of the Blue Sapphire Healthcares Pvt. Ltd is run by a team of expert healthcare professionals whose focus is on all-round healthcare delivery and education. AIAHS is a self- sustaining institute with proper infrastructure to provide standard teaching and training with the support of faculty comprising of eminent professionals.
Asian Institute of Allied Health Sciences(AIAHS)- Faridabad
With the increased burden of diseases today, there is a growing demand for trained paramedics. Asian Institute of Allied Health Sciences (AIAHS) offers various paramedical courses. The Institute adopts innovative teaching methodologies & makes healthcare education more practically relevant, the focus is on imparting job-specific skills that will make students for the world ahead in the best possible way.
Our Institute encompasses various high- end facilities like simulation laboratory, computer lab, soft skills training, most advanced medical technology labs etc. to make learning an exciting and enriching experience.
Dr. N. K. Pandey – Chairman & Managing Director
Mr. Anupam Pandey – Director – Admin & Purchase
Dr. Prashant Pandey – Director – Medical Services
Dr. (Brig.) Arvind Gupta – Dean (Med. Education)
Dr. Satish Chaku – Director – AIP
Lt. Col.(Retd.) Anita Bhatt , Principal- AIP
- Indian Medical Association, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Department of Health & Family Welfare
- Bharat Sevak Samaj, A National Development Agency, promoted by Govt. of India
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Most advanced medical technology labs
- Highly qualified faculty
- Small groups of student gives quality education (5-10 students per course/ year)
- 80% practical based training
- Trained over 300 students in 4 years
- Average placement rate per year: 80% – 90% (in house & other)
FACULTY – ASIAN INSTITUTE OF ALLIED HEALTH SERVICES
LIST OF COURSES FOR THE YEAR 2019
|S.No||Course||Duration||Seats||Eligibility||Course Affiliated From|
|1.||Diploma Medical Lab. Technology||Two year||6||10+2 Passed with Science (PCB / PCMB)||Indian Medical Association|
|2.||Dip. Radiology & Imaging Technology||Two year||10||10+2 Passed with Science (PCB / PCMB)||Indian Medical Association|
|3.||Dip. OT Technology||Two year||10||10+2 Passed with Science (PCB / PCMB)||Indian Medical Association|
|4.||Dip. Cardiac Technology||Two year||5||10+2 Passed with Science (PCB / PCMB)||Indian Medical Association|
|5.||Dip. Dialysis Technology||Two year||10||10+2 Passed with Science (PCB / PCMB)||Indian Medical Association|
|6.||Dip. Medical Record Sciences||Two year||5||10+2 Passed with Science (PCB / PCMB)||Indian Medical Association|
|7.||Dip. Optometry||two year||5||10+2 Passed with Science (PCB / PCMB)||BSS|
|8.||Dip in Dental Technology||Two year||2||10+2 any stream (Science Preferred)||BSS|
|9.||Certificate in Medical Transcript Technician||One year||5||10+2 any stream (Science Preferred)||BSS|
|10.||Emergency Patient Care Technician||One year||5||10th Pass||BSS|
|11.||Certificate in Dietician||One year||5||10+2 (Science Preferred)||BSS|
AGE: 17-25 Years
Married / Unmarried
Diploma Courses ( Two Year ):
ADMISSION FEE: RS 20,000/Course
TUITION FEE: RS 6,000/Quarter
CAUTION MONEY: RS.5000/- ( Refundable )
PRACTICAL CHARGES: RS. 24000/ year
Admission fee excludes Books, Uniform & Examination.
Certificate Courses ( One Year):
ADMISSION FEE: RS. 10,000/-
TUITION FEE: RS 6,000/Quarter
PRACTICAL CHARGES: RS. 24000/YEAR
CAUTION MONEY: Rs.5000/- (Refundable)
Admission fee excludes Books, Uniform & Examination
To be refunded at the end of the course
PROSPECTUS: RS 300/-
Candidate may apply to Asian Institute of Allied Health Sciences on the prescribed application form as provided with the prospectus along with certified copies of relevant certificates, Residence Proof/ Aadhar Card, Date of Birth Certificate and 6 coloured passport size recent photographs. Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview. Short-listed candidates shall be granted admission in their respective courses on the basis of merit.
- **Asian Institute of Allied Health Science is not responsible & does not guarantee placement in any government job for its courses.
Rules & Regulations
- Examination will be conducted at the end of each year
- The examination schedule shall be communicated to the students at least 4 weeks in advance
- Candidates shall be required to secure minimum 50% in qualifying exams for completion of course
- The diploma/certificate shall be awarded to students who have passed all the subjects within the stipulated duration of the course by Bharat Savek Samaj.
- Students are required to observe the decorum while attending the programme.
- Any student found guilty of impersonation or giving false information or found guilty of forgery shall be liable for disciplinary action.
- Breach of discipline shall include.: a) Misconduct or misbehavior of any nature towards employee/ visitor of the institute, b) Causing damage, spoiling or disfiguring the property/ equipment by the student defame the reputation of the hospital.
- All decisions of Asian institute of Medical Science shall be a binding on student.
- Policies may be changed from time to time based on decisions of management
- Please fill the application form completely and furnish correct details required herein
- Please enclose attested copies of relevant certificates along with four passport size photographs
- The completed admission form must reach before last date of admission. Asian Institute of Allied Health Sciences is not responsible for any postal delays
- All disputes with regards to this course are subject to the jurisdiction of Haryana.
- DD should be made in the name of “Blue Sapphire Healthcares Pvt. Ltd.” payable at Faridabad.
- Matter not covered by the above rules will fall entirely within the absolute discretion of the management of the institute.
- Ragging in any from is strictly prohibited both within and out side the premises or collective act or practice of ragging constitutes gross indiscipline. Shall be dealt strictly.
- Medical Fitness certificate (as prescribed) to be submitted at the time of joining.
Terms & Conditions
- Certificate/Diploma in any course will be awarded to successful candidates only after payment of full fee and clearance of any other dues.
- Fee is inclusive of all taxes
- Asian Institute of Allied Health Sciences reserve the right to disqualify a candidate for providing false information, submitting improper documents or for misconduct.
- Fee is non-refundable*
- No Stipend will be paid to students during the period of training.