Easy Visa Process
Once you confirm your visit to our facility for medical treatment, we will send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country. A copy of the letter will be marked to you. Please send us the following details via email if you want us to send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country for you.
- Patient’s name and passport number.
- Medical escort’s name and passport number.
- Your tentative date of arrival at AIMS for treatment.
- If you are traveling on a medical visa, you are required to register at the Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office within 14 days of your arrival. Our team will help you with all these formalities.
- Patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh are required to register with the nearest Police Station or Police Commissioner’s office within 24 hours of arrival. Refer to your Visa/ Transit document for instructions.
- Please bring 10 passport size photographs with you for the above formalities.