We are committed to providing a safe, quiet and healthy environment for our patients, their family and friends. We recognise the therapeutic benefit and reassurance visitors provide our patients which accelerate their healing process. Hence request visitor’s to abide by the following guidelines:
- People with fever, cold sores, cough, nasal drainage, colds, diarrhea, or any contagious disease should not visit patients.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise to optimize patient rest. Keep visits short and quiet.
- At the time of admission, one pass for attendant shall be issued on 24 hrs basis or visiting hour basis. You are requested to wear/display these passes while in the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass during patient stay, you may get in touch with the Customer Relationship Department located in Ground Floor near main entrance.
- Due to confidentiality, visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when doctor/nurses consult with a patient.
- Visitors must clean their hands when entering and leaving the clinical ward/unit. Alcohol gel or liquid soap and water can be used.
- For safety reasons, visitor’s are not permitted in isolation areas.
- Do not bring eatables, battery operated toys, cameras and children (below 12 years of age) in the hospital.
- Children cannot be left unattended in the entrance lobby or parking lot. Any child leaving the visiting area for any reason must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please switch off your phones and other wireless equipment where critical medical equipment & patient monitoring systems are in operation. However, they may be switched on in waiting areas.
- Visitors are required to screen all purses, handbags, or other carrying items with the Security personnel.
- Pet animals are not permitted.
- No Tip Policy: As a service Organization, we wish to extend every courtesy to all our patients. All of our employees have been instructed not to accept any tip in kind or cash.
- The entire hospital premise is a “NO SMOKING ZONE”; please do not smoke inside the hospital campus.
- In case of fire, use Fire staircase following signage.
- Please avoid bringing costly items to the hospital. There might be a chance of losing/misplacing them.
- 11:00 AM – 12 NOON & 5:30 PM – 07:00 PM for all the wards
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM & 5:00 PM – 05:30 PM for ICU and CCU
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM & 5:00 PM – 05:30 PM for NICU, Only parents allowed, no visitor’s.
- 11:30 AM – 12 NOON & 5:30 PM – 06:00 PM for IMCU
- Critical Care lounge, located on Ground floor shall be provided to the attendant for ICU patients.
Denial or Termination of a Visit
The following is a list of rules for visitors. Violation of these rules may result in the termination, denial of the visit, or suspension of visitation privileges for the visitor:
- Visitors, who appear under the influence of alcohol or drugs (except medically prescribed drugs), display disorderly or inappropriate behavior, or refuse to follow staff directives, may be denied visitation.
- Visitors who refuse or fail to produce visitor passes issued by the hospital.
- Narcotic or illegal drugs, alcohol and weapons are not permitted inside the hospital premises. Persons found to be attempting to bring any of these items in the Hospital may be subject to Legal prosecution.
- Visitor refuses to submit to search procedures.