Department of Anesthesia and pain Medicine, Asian Hospital invites application for Fellowship in Regional Anesthesia to be awarded by Academy Of Regional Anesthesia (AORA).Know More
Eligibility: MCI recognized MD /DA/DNB degree in Anesthesiology.
Duration of Course: One Year, wef 1st FEB 2022 till 31st JAN 2023.
Salient features of AORA fellowship in regional anesthesia at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad.
- Fellowship training program will involve exposure to basic, intermediate and advanced Level blocks including continuous catheter techniques, regular fellowship classes and hands on demonstrations, by regional anesthesia faculty members.
- Candidates will get a decent stipend and excellent in-house library facility with international journal access during period of fellowship.
Interested candidate are required to submit their cv on following e-mail Addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested candidates are requested to go through the AORA website: Fellowship of Aora for terms and conditions of fellowship.
Course Director: Dr. Divesh Arora, Director and HOD Anesthesia and OT Services.
Last date for submission of application: 31" December 2021.
Date of Interview: 06" January 2022.
In case of any queries, please feel free to contact:
- Dr. Divesh Arora (9650099113)
- Dr. Vidushi Bangia (9650099168)
- Dr. Meenakshi (9650099149)
- Dr. Nipa (9804489685)
- Dr. Gourav Rathore (9873774561)
- Dr. Saurabh Gupta (8979333103)