Applications are invited for one year Institutional Fellowship Course in Computer Navigated Arthroplasty in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad.
No. of Seats : 02
Duration of the Course : One year (Full Time/Regular)
Eligibility Criteria : MS (Ortho)/DNB (Ortho)/MS with three years experience
Selection : Personal Interview by Selection Committee
Stipend : Rs. 25,000/- P.M.
Academic Session : September to August
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their completed application in the prescribed format (which can be downloaded from our website www.aimsindia.com) along with application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft/Cheque in favour of “Blue Sapphire Healthcares Pvt. Ltd.”, payable at Faridabad. The application should be supported with the below mentioned documents and send through e-mail to Mrinal.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org OR post to Dr. Mrinal Sharma, Course Director, Deptt. of Orthopedics, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Badkhal Flyover Road, Sector-21A, Faridabad 121 001 (Haryana)
Documents required to be forwarded alongwith application form:
- Self-attested copy of Qualifications & Experience Certificates
- Copy of MCI/State Medical Council Registration
- Copy of PAN
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- 2 Nos. Recent Passport size photographs
- Publication of minimum one paper in any indexed journal (National/International) is mandatory during the tenure of the course.
- Fellow will get hands on experience/training & visit to external center(s) for one week.
- Candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leaves during the entire period of course.
- Any student who extend his/her leaves beyond the approved leaves of 15 days, his/her fellowship will be extended by one month for every 5 days additional leaves.
- Selection of Candidates will be strictly on qualification, experience, type of assignments being performed and personal interview. (Number of attempts made in acquiring Post Graduate qualification and Research Publications will be an additional weightage).
- Correct Contact Number(s) and e-mail address should be mentioned.
- Incomplete /late received applications shall not be considered for processing.
- Discontinuation of fellowship during the course of one year shall result in termination of fellowship.
- Accommodation to be arranged by the candidate. However meal facilities are available through F&B deptt. on payment (optional).
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Decision of Management of AIMS shall be final and binding.
- Last Date for receipt of application through e-mail : 15th July 2018
- Last Date for receipt of application through Post : 30th July 2018
- Date of Personal Interview : 15th – 20th August (tentatively), date will be communicated
- through phone/e-mail.
- Selected candidates will be communicated through phone/e-mail:
- Commencement of Course : 1st September t 2018
For any assistance contact:
Mrinal Sharma, Course Director, Deptt. of Orthopedics
Mr. Sanjeet Kumar Pandey, Course Coordinator