Diplomate of National Boards (DNB) Programmes in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad.
Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad, is conducting following Post Graduate Programmes since 2013.
- NBE accredited DNB Programmes in various Specialties
- Courses in Critical Care Medicine
As on date total of 8 Candidates have completed their fellowship from this Institute in various specialties.
5 Candidates have completed their Diploma/Certificate (Fellowship Programme in Critical Care Medicine).
Details of various courses are given below:
|S.No.||Name of Specialty||No. of seats||Eligibility Criteria||Year of commencement||Name of PG Teacher|
|1||General Surgery||02 (2 primary)||Post MBBS||July 2013||Dr. N. K. Pandey|
|2||General Medicine||02 (2 primary)||Post MBBS||July 2014||Dr. Punit Kr Pruthi
Dr. Ashu Arora
|3||Pediatrics||02 (1 primary & 1 secondary)||Post MBBS||Jan. 2014||Dr.(Brig.) Arvind Gupta|
|4||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02 (1 primary & 1 secondary)||Post MBBS||Jan. 2014||Dr. Anita Kant|
|5||Anaesthesiology||04 (1 primary &1 secondary)||Post MBBS||July 2017||Dr. Dushyant Nijhawan
Dr. Divesh Arora
|6||Orthopaedics||02 (1 primary & 1 secondary)||Post MBBS||July 2017|
|7||Critical Care Medicine(FNB)||02||Post MD/ DM||July 2017||Dr. Sandip Bhattacharyya
Dr. Manav Manchanda
- Seat allocation through NBE CET and Centralized counseling by NBE
- The selected candidate has to report to the Institute on or before the date given by NBE.
- If the candidate fails to report to the Institute on or before the prescribed date, he/she can intimate the Institute about his/her selection and the date of joining through email otherwise his/her selection will be cancelled.
All other details regarding documentation, course fees, payment of stipend, leave etc. can be found on NBE website.
Courses in Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Post MBBS Certificate Course In Critical Care
- Eligibility MBBS or equivalent allopathic medical degree with valid MCI registration.
- No. of seats: 04
- Course duration: 2 years
- Selection process: Candidates can apply directly to the Institute
- Indian Diploma In Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM)
- It is a one year course for MD/MS/DNB candidates and 2 years for DA/DTCD or equivalent
- No. of seats: 04
- Indian Fellowship In Critical Care Medicine (IFCCM)
- It is a one year fellowship course after completion of IDCCM
- No.of seats: 04
Persons to contact for query
- Dr. (Brig.) Arvind Gupta, Director (Academics) Mob. 9650099133
- Dr. Sandip Bhattacharyya, Director (Critical Care Medicine) Mob. 9650099102
- Ms. J. Mani, Asstt. Coordinator (DNB) Mob. 9650099233