Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology
Applications are invited for a one year institutional fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad.
- No. of seats: 1
- Duration: 12 months (Regular – Full time)
- Eligibility criteria: MS (General Surgery), MS/DNB (ENT), MDS (Maxillo facial Surgery)
- Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- Month
- Mode of Selection: Academic records and personal interview by Selection Committee
- Boarding/ Lodging: Accommodation to be arranged by the candidate as no accommodation is available in the Institute. However, meal facilities are available through F&B department, on payment at prescribed rates.
- Academic Session: The current academic session will start from – August 2018
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may send their completed application in the prescribed format (which can be downloaded from our website www.aimsindia.com) along with an Application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “Blue Sapphire Healthcares Pvt. Ltd.” Payable at Faridabad. The application should be supported with the below mentioned documents and sent via E-mail to – email@example.com and Post to Mrs. Janomani, Course Coordinator, Mobile no. 9650099233, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Badkal Flyover Road, Sector 21-A, Faridabad – 121001.
Copies of documents required to be forwarded along with completed application format are:
- Full bio-data
- Attested Copies of Qualification and Experience Certificate
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Valid ID Proof (Ex: Aadhar card)
- Incomplete/ late received applications shall be rejected.
- All the contact numbers and e-mail to be furnished correctly
- Subject in Mail or Post shall be clearly mentioned as “Application for Fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology”
- Candidates will be selected strictly on the interview, experience and type of assignment being performed. Number of attempts made in acquiring post graduate qualification and Publication of papers will add additional weightage.
- Decision of Management of AIMS will be final and binding.
- Discontinuation of fellowship in between the course of one year will result in termination of fellowship.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending interview.
Candidate will be entitled to 20 Days leave during the entire period of course.
Publication of minimum one paper in any indexed journal, (National or International) is mandatory during the tenure of fellowship.
- Last date for application via mail is 25/07/2018.
- All postal documents shall reach on or before 23/07/2018.
- Selected candidates shall be intimated via Mail and telephonically on 28/07/2018.
- Provisional Date of Interview: 30/07/2018.
- Commencement of course: August 2018.