- Students are required to observe the decorum while attending the programme.
- Any student found guilty of impersonation or giving false information or found guilty of forgery shall be liable for disciplinary action.
- Breach of discipline shall include.: a) Misconduct or misbehavior of any nature towards employee/ visitor of the institute, b) Causing damage, spoiling or disfiguring the property/ equipment by the student defame the reputation of the hospital.
- All decisions of Asian institute of Medical Science shall be a binding on student.
- Policies may be changed from time to time based on decisions of management
- Please fill the application form completely and furnish correct details required herein
- Please enclose attested copies of relevant certificates along with four passport size photographs
- The completed admission form must reach before last date of admission. Asian Institute of Allied Health Sciences is not responsible for any postal delays
- All disputes with regards to this course are subject to the jurisdiction of Haryana.
- DD should be made in the name of “Blue Sapphire Healthcares Pvt. Ltd.” payable at Faridabad.
- Matter not covered by the above rules will fall entirely within the absolute discretion of the management of the institute.
- Ragging in any from is strictly prohibited both within and out side the premises or collective act or practice of ragging constitutes gross indiscipline. Shall be dealt strictly.
- Medical Fitness certificate (as prescribed) to be submitted at the time of joining.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Certificate/Diploma in any course will be awarded to successful candidates only after payment of full fee and clearance of any other dues.
- Fee is inclusive of all taxes
- Asian Institute of Allied Health Sciences reserve the right to disqualify a candidate for providing false information, submitting improper documents or for misconduct.
- Fee is non-refundable*
- No Stipend will be paid to students during the period of training.