- Name Dr. Neetu Vashisht
- DesignationConsultant- Paediatric Cardiac Intensive Care
- SpecialistPaediatric Cardiac Intensive Care
- MD Paediatrics (2010)
- Peadiatric Intensive care Fellowship (2012)
- Completed MD Paediatrics from PGIMER Rohtak.
- Followed it up with senior residency from St. Stephen’s Hospital Delhi where she obtained the fellowship in Paediatric Intensive care.
- This was followed by stint in Paediatric intensive care in Jaypee Hospital (Noida) where she was at as part of Paediatrics ICU Team
- Followed by foray into Cardiac Critical Care at Max Hospital. She was involved in managing 11 bedded Paediatric Cardiac ICU
- Publications in International Journals
- Presentations in International Conferences
- 2nd Highest medal Scorer in MGR University (Tamilnadu) in MBBS Batch (2000)
- Associate Consultant Paediatric Cardiology and Paediatric CTVS Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket (2015-2018)
- Associate Consultant PICU, Jaypee Hospital (2014-2015)
- Senior Resident Paediatrics St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi – (2010-2013)
- Cardiac Postoperative Challenges in paediatric patients