Dr. Kamal Verma, Director and Dr. Mukesh Pandey, Consultant, Department of Neurosurgery, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences have successfully performed a rare surgery to remove a giant cyst of 200 gm weight from a 41-year old lady. In India, this is the first of its kind cyst surgery which appears like an egg that has been removed successfully from the brain to add years to the life to the patient.
- Sister donates her kidney to brother- An inspiring story of love and bonding on Raksha Bandhan
- Asian Institute of Medical Sciences organized an interactive and educational program, “PRERNA” for kidney patients
- Asian doctors extracted 92 pins from the body of Pin Man
- Giant Brain Cyst Surgery by AIMS Neurosurgeons- 1st time in Indian Medical History
- Asian starts Indoor Games for patients under palliative care service.