A team of doctors at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad performed one of the rarest and complex surgeries in medical history on a 56-year old man, Badri Lal, popularly known as “Pin Man” to extract 92 pins and needles from some sensitive areas of his neck and abdomen and gave a new life to him when many renowned hospitals returned this case as a lost case.
- Sister donates her kidney to brother- An inspiring story of love and bonding on Raksha Bandhan
- Asian Institute of Medical Sciences organized an interactive and educational program, “PRERNA” for kidney patients
- Asian doctors extracted 92 pins from the body of Pin Man
- Giant Brain Cyst Surgery by AIMS Neurosurgeons- 1st time in Indian Medical History
- Asian starts Indoor Games for patients under palliative care service.