Visiting Consultant – Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Dr. Gaurav Gupta is a fellowship-trained paediatric orthopaedic surgeon practising in Delhi NCR.
- He has gathered vast amount of experience from India and abroad in various musculoskeletal ailments of children and adolescents.
- He has dedicated himself to childhood and adolescent bone, joint and musculoskeletal issues.
- MS Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics at OrthoKids Clinic, Ahmedabad, INDIA.
- Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics at Nagoya, JAPAN.
- Observership at Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard University, Boston, USA.
- Paediatric Hip Preservation and Brachial Plexus Birth Palsy.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Fellowship at Ortho Kids Clinic, Ahmedabad.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Fellowship at Nagoya, Japan.
- Super speciality training in Brachial Plexus Birth Palsy (BPBP) at Ortho Kids Clinic, Ahmedabad.
- Observership at Boston Children’s Hospital, USA (January 2019 – March 2019).
- POF – Delhi.
- POA(Punjab Orthopaedic Association)
- IAAL(Indian Academy of Arthroscopy Learning)
Asian Institute of Medical Sciences:
- Mon, Wed, Sat 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Room No: 224, 2nd Floor