- MBBS – King George’s Medical University
- MD – King George’s Medical University
- PDCC (Interventional Radiology) – Institute of liver and Biliary sciences.
VASCULAR & NON VASCULAR PROCEDURES:
- Liver Tumors / Metastasis- Transarterial chemoembolisation (TACE), Radiofrequency ablation (RFA), Microwave ablation (MWA)
- Gall Bladder and Biliary cancers – PTBD , Biliary stenting, Intrabiliary RFA
- Upper GI bleeding/Esophageal & Gastric varices – Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS), Balloon occluded retrograde transvenous obliteration of gastric varices (BARTO),PARTO,CARTO
- Budd chiari – Hepatic venous, IVC angioplasty and stenting, Direct intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (DIPS)./li>
- Angio-embolisation procedures and vascular stenting
- Transjugular liver and renal biopsy
- Chronic kidney disease- Central venous angioplasty & stenting , fistuloplasty, tunneled catheter(Permacath),CAPD
- Oncological interventions –Embolisation, biopsies
- Thoracic interventions- Bronchial arterial embolisation
- Gynaecological interventions- uterine artery embolisation for fibroid, PPH,AVM
- Varicose vein ablation(EVL)
- Arterial/venous line, dialysis line placement, HVPG measurement, PICC line
- Post liver transplant vascular complications including portal and hepatic vein angioplasty and stenting , Hepatic arterial thrombosis
- Portal vein embolisation
- USG and CT guided percutaneous biopsies and FNAC
- USG and CT guided drainage procedures
- Percutaneous nephrostomy, cholecystostomy, cholangiogram
- Life Member of the Indian Radiological & Imaging Association (IRIA).
He performed the Microwave Ablation for curative treatment of Liver tumors for 1st time in Faridabad
He performed the Tunneled catheter for malignant pleural effusion for 1st time in Faridabad
- Rangarh P, Kohli N. Neuroimaging findings in Menkes disease: a rare neurodegenerative disorder. BMJ case reports. 2018 May 22;2018: bcr-2017
- Rangarh P, Yadav S, Kohli N, Parihar A. MR imaging findings in pineal epidermoid cyst with review of literature [Internet]. Eurorad. 2017 [cited 2019May23]. Available from: https://www.eurorad.org/case/15279.
- Rangarh P. Japanese encephalitis | Radiology Case [Internet]. Radiopaedia Blog RSS. [cited 2019May23]. Available from: https://radiopaedia.org/cases/japanese-encephalitis-1?lang=us
- American Journal of Neuroradiology (AJNR), Case of the week-Rabies Encephalopathy
- American Journal of Neuroradiology (AJNR), Classical Case-Etat Crible.
- American Journal of Neuroradiology (AJNR), Classical Case-Toxoplasmosis in bilateral thalami
9:00 am to 5:00 pm