Director & HOD – Emergency Services
- Graduate from Govt. Medical College, Srinagar, Kashmir, J&K in the year 1988 followed by one year rotatory internship from SMHS Hospital (Govt. Medical College, Srinagar) in 1989.
- Did six months house job in Dept. of Ophthalmology from SMHS Hospital followed by another six months in Dept. of Gen. Surgery at TRS Hospital, Rajpur Road, Delhi in 1990.
- Between 1991 to 1994, worked at Escorts Medical Centre, Faridabad as resident medical officer and worked in Dept. of Gen. Surgery, Paediatrics, Emergency & Dialysis unit under the guidance of esteemed professionals and gained very valuable experience in handling various kinds of patients.
- In 1995, joined National Hydroelectric Power Corporation, a Govt. of India Enterprise and worked at various projects as Senior Medical officer in-charge of Medical facility till Dec 2000 undertaking all the medical and administrative responsibilities of the units with proper professional competence.
- In 2001, joined Fortis Escorts Hospital & Research Centre, Faridabad, in the Dept. of Emergency and grew to the level of Associate Consultant, imparting necessary skills to the subordinate staff in optimal management of emergency patients. During this tenure, he was actively involved in participation and imparting necessary training to the emergency staff and others concerned that ultimately led to the acquisition of prestigious NABH accreditation to the hospital.
- Successfully completed post graduate diploma in Hospital Management from National Institute Of Family Welfare, Munirka, New Delhi in 2007, that eventually helped me to get a proper insight in systematic and professional functioning of hospitals and in turn helping the hospital management to achieve its goals and effective functioning of the hospitals.
- Ultimate vision is to be a part of the prestigious organization that takes pride in providing not only latest optimal scientific and clinical practices but also much required Human compassion aswell.
- Joined in AIMS in Dec 2009.
- Emergency, Basement-1