Give Wings to your most Cherished Dream!
Why Should You Choose Us?
Asian KJIVF Centre provides advanced infertility treatment at an affordable cost. Aesthetically designed, the centre is equipped with latest equipment to ensure best possible outcome.
- Heracell Incubator
- Binder Incubator
- Zero Bacteria l.V.F. Lab
- Hepa Filters
- CODA Purification System
- AERO Advanced Narishige Micromanipulator
- Fully Digital 3D Sonoace R7 Imaging System, etc.
At Asian KJIVF Centre, each couple gets personalized care and individual attention under supervision and expert guidance of team of professionals.
Acclaimed Team of Experts
Headed by Dr. Kuldeep Jain – a renowned IVF expert, Asian KJlVF team is fully dedicated to infertility and comprises of IVF consultants, anesthetists, laparoscopists, gynaecologists, surgeons, neonatologists, embryologists, nursing staff, counselors and public relation officers to ensure best results.
What Causes Infertility?
There are several potential causes for infertility. About one-third of causes are male factors and another one-third female factors with the rest being a combination of both or unexplained.
Male Factors Although there are many reasons for male infertility, simple tests can establish the facts and the potential next steps. Its worth ruling out lifestyle factors might affect your general health. By consulting experts about your medical history, you can explore this together and identify whether health issues or pathological conditions related to production of sperms have impact on your fertility.
Female Factors Infertility in women can have one or many causes which are not always readily identifiable.Female fertility declines sharply after age 35, but at any time before or after, there may be other reasons why you are not conceiving.
It can be due to medical conditions like ovulatory dysfunctions, endometriosis, tubal factors or may remain unexplained. Reach out to professional help to find out causes and potential treatment.
How to Treat Infertility?
The treatment starts from the discussion of all the previous history of both the partners and thorough examination is done for both male and female partner.
All infertility treatments need not to be expensive and all patients do not require In-vitro Fertilization. We are having wide range of procedures to address individual need of couple. Most of the times, simpler & less expensive procedures like SO-lUl may be all that is needed to achieve a desirable outcome.
Services Available at Asian KJIVF Centre
- In-vitro Fertilization(Test Tube Babies)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- EGG Donation/ Surrogacy Program
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval (PESA/ TESA/ TESE)
- Super-ovulation with IUI/ Doner-IUI
- Sperm Freezing/ Banking
- Video Hysteroscopy/ Laparoscopic Surgery
- High Resolution 3D Sonography/ Interventional Procedures
- Blastocyst Culture
In Vitro Fertilization (Test Tube Babies)
In Vitro Fertilization gives approximately 40-45% pregnancy rate cycles which are at par with international standards. As age is an important factor in IVF outcome, younger patient gets more than 50% chance of conception in 1st cycle.
We have a unique egg sharing programme where extra eggs can be shared with other needy patients, bringing down the cost further. The IVF treatment is offered to those couples whose cause of infertility has been accessed as below. We are also having an Embryo Banking Program, by vitrification which helps in reducing the cost of successive cycles.
- Damaged or Blocked Tubes
- Endometriosis/ Repeated IUI Failure
- Moderate and Severe Male Factor
- Unexplained Infertility
- Advanced Age, Premature Ovarian Failure and Inability to Produce Eggs
- Immunological Factor
- Prolonged Infertlity/ Failure of other Treatments.
- The basic IVF treatment involves the development of many good quality eggs by fertility drugs, monitoring of the complete cycle by means of ultrasound, collection of eggs, fertilization of eggs outside the women’s womb in a test tube and transfer of embryos into the women’s womb.
- A thorough pre-IVF assessment of both partners is done by Hormonal profile, basic scan, Hysteroscopy and Semen profile.
- Certain fertility injections are prescribed for the super ovulation to produce multiple eggs.
- Collection of Egg: Trans-Vaginal Ultrasound Guided Egg Collection procedure is followed in which a fine hollow needle is inserted into the ovary through vagina under ultrasound guidance which sucks out the fluid from the follicle containing the eggs. After collection, the eggs are then placed into an incubator for certain time before fertilization with sperm. At the same time semen sample is also collected from the male partner. The sperm is washed and kept ready for fertilization. The procedure is a day care procedure and patient goes home after 2 to 3 hours rest. No surgery is required to collect egg.
- After approximately 18-20 hours the fertilised eggs starts division into two cells and so on. Usually after 48 to 72 hours from the collection of eggs, the embryo will become ready for transfer. Growing embryos are observed for 2 days and best of embryos are transferred back to Uterine Cavity.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should a couple seek help of infertility specialist?
If a couple is unable to have a baby in spite of one year of unprotected sexual contact, they should consult a qualified infertility specialist/ Gynaecologist.
What are the common causes of childlessness?
Traditionally, in our society the blame of childlessness is always on wife. It is not true. Both husband and wife are responsible for making a baby, so problem could be in either of partner or both. In males, cause may be less number of sperm, poor quality sperm or nil sperms while in females, main reasons are deficient egg formation, hormonal disturbances, blocked tube, endometriosis, tuberculosis and other infections. 15 – 20% of couples may show no obvious cause but are unable to have a baby on their own.
Is the treatment of infertility expensive?
All infertility treatments need not to be very expensive and there are lots of simplified and cost effective treatments available which are employed to give a suitable outcome in most of the patients. However it is recommended to have baseline investigations so as to know the exact line of treatment. Only a small percentage of patients needs to go for more expensive treatment like Test Tube Baby. However there is no shortcut and if more advanced and costly treatment like IVF is required then one should not delay it as age is one important factor in conception. We always try to minimize the cost of all procedures to give maximum benefit to most of the couples.
What are the basic investigations before starting the treatment?
Before starting the treatment, we must know seminal parameters for male partner and Tubal Status, Ovulatory Status and Hormonal Profile of female partner. These help us to decide the most cost effective line of management.
What are various options for nil sperm in male partner?
It depends upon the cause, which can be known by few investigations. If it is due to less hormones, then treatment is by medicines and if the cause is flow obstruction then sperms can be retrieved surgically and used in IVF/ ICSI (Test Tube Babies). In case of damaged testes, no medicine or surgery helps. So we offer Frozen Donor Semen from Sperm Bank.
Is there any treatment for damaged tubes?
Treatment depends on nature and extent of damage. It is to be clarified that there is no medication for correcting tube damage. So if there is minimal damage, then by laparoscopic surgery, tubes can be opened and results are acceptable otherwise for tubal factor, we have to resort to Test Tube Baby procedure.
How many days hospitalization is required during Test Tube Baby procedure?
No hospitalization is required for IVF in most cases. All investigation and procedures are on outdoor basis or short stay. However, at least 5 – 6 visits are required during one cycle.
Is the procedure very painful?
Not at all, only egg retrieval requires mild anesthesia otherwise, rest of the procedure is completely painless and no anesthesia or hospitalization is required.
Is it 100 % successful?
No, all procedures have got limitations. An average success rate is 35 – 45% per cycle which increases up to 70% if a patient goes for 3 – 4 Cycles. This success rate should be seen in comparison with normal fertility which is also same for any given population for corresponding period.