- Name Dr. Vikash Kumar
- DesignationSr. Consultant – Radiation Oncology
- SpecialistRadiation Oncology
- Dr. Vikash Kumar is an eminent Radiation Oncologist having an experience of more than 12 years in this field. Dr Kumar is an alumni of Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University. He received his AROI fellowship award in 2008 and Fellowship in Precision Radiotherapy in 2011. He received further trainings at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Apart from presenting papers at various National and International conferences, he has written multiple book chapters and research papers in National and International indexed journals.
- He is a young & enthusiastic oncologist who is well updated with the recent developments in his field
- Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Jaypee Hospital, Noida
- BLK Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Dr Kumar’s major strength lies in area of modern radiotherapy techniques including IMRT, IGRT, VMAT, Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) and SBRT.
- He has special interest in Brain tumours, Prostate Cancers, Head and Neck Cancers, Breast Cancer and Pancreatic cancer.
- Association of Radiation oncologists’ of India (AROI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Tue, Thu, Sat: 10:00 am –3:00 pm, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm