- Name Dr. Shilpa Thakur
- DesignationVisiting Dietician
- SpecialistDietetics & Nutrition
- MSc. ( Foods & Nutrition)
- DDPHN (Diploma in Dietetics & Public Health Nutrition
- Diabetic Educator
- Bariatric Trained
- Intensive Car Pharmaconutritian
- Holding total experience of 22 years in Nutrition & Dietetics as well as Food Service Management.
- Short term attachment at PGI, Chandigarh in the period of 1997- 1998.
- 1998–Dec 2009 Worked with Fortis Escorts Hospital and Research Centre, Faridabad as Team Leader. Clinical Nutritionist which was earlier Escorts Hospital and Research Centre.
- Jan 2010 onwards Working with Asian Institute of Medical Sciences as Chief Dietician
- General Secretary IDA Delhi Chapter (Indian Dietetics Association)
- Worked Honorary as Editor of Magazine at IDA, Delhi Chapter as well as Member Executive of the Executive Board of IDA.
- Working honorary for Indian Dietetics Association, Delhi Chapter as Joint Secretary
- Working honorary as Health & Nutrition speaker for Radio Station Channel 107.8.
- Worked as a Chief Consultant for a bestselling book published by Callawind Publication Inc., Canada “The Spice is Right” and even done the nutritive analysis for the food served to Mr. Bill Clinton at Bukhara on his visit to India.
- Dietetics, Clinical Nutrition and Food Service Management
- Counseling for weight management, detail diabetes management, renal problems, all cardiac problems, pregnancy and lactation diet
- Diet plans for PCOD and thyroid problems, Bariatric pre and post diet, oncology and chemotherapy diet, neuro problems, ortho problems, sports nutrition diet, liver problems, celiac and epilepsy diet
- Specialized diet plans for under nourish children, diet for tube feeding patients, pre and post surgical diet plans and generalized diet plans for general well being etc.
- Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu, Sat: 10:30 am – 2:00 pm