- Name Dr. Kunal Bahrani
- DesignationSr. Consultant & HOD- Neurology
- SpecialistNeurology & Neurosurgery
- Dr. Kunal Bahrani has more than 7 years of experience in Neurology. He has done his DM Neurology from the prestigious AIIMS New Delhi & also been trained in Department of Neurology at Safdarjung Hospital. He has been a part of N.G.O.- Lifeline Express Epilepsy Clinic which is working for betterment of epilepsy patients. Dr Kunal specializes in epilepsy, dementia, stroke management, movement disorders, memory loss disorders and paralysis. He has exceptional expertise in managing patients suffering from multiple sclerosis. He has numerous complex cases to his credit
- M.B.B.S and M.D (Medicine)-Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
- D.M Neurology, A.I.I.M.S, New Delhi
- Invited as a Speaker on topic “Stroke & Atrial Fibrillation” in India’s First Atrial Fibrillation & Ventricular Arrythmia : State of Art Symposium, conducted by SSPHPGI Noida in Delhi on 3rd September 2017
- Presented platform presentation on topic Telephonic review for outpatients with Epilepsy – A prospective randomized, parallel group study on 10th Asian & Oceanian Epilepsy Congress (AOEC), Singapore
- Sr Consultant & Unit Head, Department of Neurology, Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon (June 2017-February 2018)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Translational Medicine, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar (June 2017 – February 2018)
- Consultant & Unit Head, Department of Neurology, ASIAN Institute of Medical Sciences (January 2015 – June 2017)
- Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Senior Resident, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Movement Disorders
- Bahrani K, Singh MB, Bhatia R, Prasad K, Vibha D, Shukla G, Vishnubhatla S, Patterson V. Telephonic review for outpatients with epilepsy-A prospective randomized, parallel group study. Seizure. 2017 Dec; 53:55-61
- Munganda H, Bahrani K. Wilsons Disease in a Young Boy with Hepatic Failure and Vitamin – D Deficiency. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-3, Issue-7, 2017
- Munganda H, Bahrani K. Webino Syndrome Following Pons Lesion in a Patient with Cardiac Valvular Replacement. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-3, Issue-7, 2017
- Munganda H, Bahrani K, Rani U, Thakur A, Pruthi Isolated Brain Involvement of Multiple Hydatid Cyst: Case Report. JMSCR, Issue 7, July 2017
- Written a chapter on “Drug therapy for Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis” in Clinical Practice of Multiple Sclerosis-1st edition; published in December 2013
- American Academy of Neurology.
- Movement Disorder Society.
- Indian Medical Association.
- Association of Physician of India.
- Neurological Society of India.
- Indian Neurology Association.
- Delhi Neurology Association.
- Indian Epilepsy Association
- Mon ,Tue,Wed,Fri : 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Sat : 10:30am – 3:30 pm
- Thur : 11:00 am – 12:00 pm