Attended several National Conferences & Workshops from time to time & Presented cases. Published several papers during MD and DM Course in reputed International Journals as:
- Detecting aerobic bacterial diversity in patients with diabetic foot wounds using ERIC-PCR: A Preliminary communication (The International Journal of Lower Extremity Wounds).
- Clinical, Echocardiographic, Microbiological, And Outcomes Study Of Infective Endocarditis: A Prospective Analysis.
- An extremely rare variant of mixed total anomalous pulmonary venous connection.
- Spinal epidural hematoma – A rare and debilitating complication of thrombolytic therapy.
- Acute coronary syndrome in a patient with Eisenmenger’s syndrome.