- Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, one of the leading Hospital in Delhi NCR & India is organizing a “Cyclothon” on 29th September 2019, with the aim of promoting “Cycling for Healthy Life” on the Occasion of World Heart Day.
- The Reporting time is 5:30 A.M.
- Event will have a track loop of 21 Cycling Kms & 10 km (Fun Race).
- The event seeking the participation from age group from 15 years onwards. Corporate Houses, Doctors, General public, School and College children.
The Concept- “Burn Fat Not Fuel”
COME, LET’S BEAT DISEASES & POLLUTION TOGETHER.
Our vision is to create awareness about Cycling and its close relation with our heart. So far in India Cycle is considered a poor man’s transport, rich man’s hobby and medical and medical activity for the olds. We want to change this perception by creating awareness of cycling as it is the best exercise for several diseases. Therefore, we need true aerobic exercises that help strengthen the heart, such as cycling. We are burning FUEL with unnecessary and excessive use of automobiles and by just cutting down our basic errands on a cycle we can contribute in a big way to lesser CO2 emissions and thereby a clean and GREEN environment.
- For 21 Km -The event will be flagged off from Asian Hospital Sec 21 A all the cyclist will be cycling towards Manav Rachna College till Jungle Fowl, SurajKund and will return back from Turning Point Jungle Fowl near Taj Vivanta via crossing Sidhdata Ashram towards Asian Hospital Sec 21 A.
- For 10 Km (Fun race) – Event will start from Asian Hospital Sec 21 A towards Manav Rachna college till Anangpur chowk and will turn back via Crossing Sidhdata ashram towards Asian Hospital
Sec 21 A.
- Flag of will be done by VVIPs.
Our Core Mission
- Support the cause for Cycling for Health.
- Fitness Mantra.
- An attempt to incorporate it in your daily routine.
How will you Register
- To register online Click Here (starts from 01 September 2019).
- Offline registrations at Hospital for the event shall start from 01 September 2019.
- We are associating with a few charity organizations and the participants who wish to donate can do so to the charity organization of their choice which would be over and above the registration fees.
- Totally stress-free environment.
- Juice and snacks post cyclothon.
- Who is who of the city will participate in the cyclothon.
- Live music to motivate the team members throughout the event with Award Ceremony.
Awards & Recognitions
- Medals and Participation certificates will be given to all the participants.
- Winners will be selected on category basis with respect to Male & Female participants.
- Winners shall be given the Prize money of Rs 15,000 (First prize), 2nd cash Prize Rs 10,000 and 3rd Prize Rs 5000.