Remedies to Protect your Skin from Tanning
In current aeon, the youngsters whether boys or girls are extreme sentient towards the beauty and fitness affairs. Well who is not engrossed towards the metropolitan looks, the glamorous divas and those good trimmed models! All group ages seems to be acquainted with beauty related concerns.
The sun tanning is one of the hottest topic of disquiet that bar you from getting out in the Sun. Getting tan from the scorching sun heat is common especially in summers. Don’t worry! Here are some tips for you to make you feel protected when you are out in Sun heat.
Tips to prevent your skin from tanning:
Don’t let the scorching summer heat eat away your skin glow, using the following tips you can prevent it from sunburns and tanning.
- Try avoiding going out in the sun’s rays. Try to seek shade to protect yourself from the scorching sun heats.
- While you are exposed to the sun for a long time you should apply SPF 50 sunscreen lotion or blocks, lip protection, and eye creams. If you cannot get this mega SPF lotion to try to get some with at least 30 or more than that.
- Apply sunscreen when you are out, even in cloudy weather. As the sunscreen gets rinsed over time, reapply it every two hours.
- Instead of using cream based on makeup it is better to apply some mineral based ingredients.
- Drink at least 15 to 20 glasses of water in a day during summers this prevents the skin from getting dry and keeps it hydrated and glowing. Eat healthy fiber-rich foods like vegetables and fruits.
- While you are out in the sun, protect yourself from the harmful UV-A and UV-B sun rays.
- Keep your body protected from the sun rays. Wear protective clothing, sunglasses with UV protection and take other accessories like sun hats and parasols when you are out in sun heat. cover your face, hands, and legs when exposed to the sun.
- If you regularly spend time exposed to sun or swim, you need to apply protection creams every 20 minutes. After swimming in chlorinated water, you must cleanse your skin and hair with fresh water otherwise it will worsen the tanning. Opt for cool showers instead of warm showers.
- During summers, apply water-based moisturizer in the day time so that the skin can get enough moisture to remain healthy and glowing.
- Wash your face 3 to 4 times a day with fresh water. You can also apply a face cleanser but don’t over do it, only twice a day is recommendable.
- After you are out in the sun to use a scrub to remove the tanned skin and dead cells. Scrubbing at least once in a week is a good practice.
- Avoid applying perfumes when you are out in the sun, as it may make it your skin more prone and sensitive towards sun heat.
- Use natural cleansers to remove the suntan. Some popular cleansers are Rose water, milk, potato, tomato and lemon. Using a herbal toner is beneficial in removing tan and dirt from your skin.
- You can use waxing over hands and legs to remove the tanned skin along with the extra hair
- Use tan removal face packs.
Here are some homemade packs for tan removal
- Lemon and Aloe Vera Face Pack: Make a paste using lemon juice and aloe vera leaves. Apply it three times a day in order to recover from the tanned skin.
- Applying cool green tea leaves helps in recovering from the sunburns. You can also apply aloe vera gel over the affected parts.
Content Reviewed by – Asian Hospital Medical Editors