Asian Institute of Medical Sciences has a vision of being a centre of excellence in renal (Kidney) care. It has state-of-the-art medical (Nephrology) and surgical (Urological) departments working together with a back up of excellent ICU, emergency, cardiology, operative, imaging and diagnostic team so that a world class kidney care can be provided to the patients with a difference.
Asian Centre for Renal Diseases and Dialysis is fully equipped to provide dialysis support to critically ill patients. Both the modalities, convective and diffusive are available and a tailor-made therapy is provided to the needy patients. The spectrum of therapy options available are:
- SLED (Sustained Low Efficiency Dialysis)
- PIRT (Prolonged Intermittent Renal Replacement Therapy)
- CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy)
- Various hemoperfusion techniques such as charcoal hemoperfusion
- Hemodiafiltration facility is available to provide better clearance of middle molecules
Kidney is an important organ to maintain correct composition of human body. Disease of kidney has protean manifestation and includes various disorders such as:
- AKI (Acute Kidney Injury)
- RPRF (Rapidly Progressive Renal Failure)
- CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease)
- Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalance
- Acid Base Disorder
- Renal Hypertension
- Bone Mineral Disorder of CKD
Scope of Services
- Haemo Dialysis Centre: Maintenance haemodialysis is available for the patients of CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease. This dialysis centre is one of the best centres in Delhi NCR. This centre has been successfully conducting more than 2000 dialysis every month with excellent results to provide quality life. Dialysis is also conducted on critically ill patients.
- Dialysis in the ward: Spacious with a pleasant ambience, every bed is equipped with a large personalized LCD television and electronically operated posture controlled bed.
- Isolation Dialysis: For patients who are positive for hepatitis B, as per CDC recommendation, we provide isolation dialysis. This helps in avoiding spread of blood borne infection during dialysis.
- Nocturnal Dialysis Centre: This is a dialysis given during night hours for a prolonged duration on more frequent basis. This helps in achieving near normal physiological state and well being.
- Private Dialysis Centre: For CRF patient who prefer personalized care in a home like environment, the facility of private dialysis in isolated deluxe room is available. A home like ambience with regulated entry of family members gives privacy and comfort to make the procedure pleasant.
- Plasmaphresis: This is a procedure to remove unwanted plasma from the body. This is of immense benefit in conditions like- Guillain-Barre syndrome, Nephritic Syndrome etc.
- Peritoneal Dialysis Centre: All forms of peritoneal dialysis such as acute intermittent PD, CAPD (continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis) and automated PD (APD) are done here.
Salient Features of Dialysis Units
- Spacious with a pleasant ambience
- Every bed is equipped with a large personalized LCD television and is electronically operated posture controlled bed
- Dietician supervised tailor made food during the procedure
- There is provision of oxygen and vacuum suction on each station
- There are nine cardiac monitors for intensive monitoring
- Isolation dialysis facility available round the clock
- Conducts more than 2000 dialysis per month
- The highest dialysis rate in Delhi NCR with respect to the ratio of number of doctors to number of dialysis performed
- Successfully performs dialysis on children
- The only dedicated 24-hours dialysis facility in Faridabad
- First in the region to have Nocturnal Dialysis Facility