Bone and Joint Centre at Asian is a super-specialty centre that is designed to produce world-class, evidence-based cure for various memory foam diseases along with athletics accidental injuries.
At Asian Centre for Bones and Joints, our doctors and para-medical staff mix their own experience for patient care,scientific exploration along with the enhanced technologies in order to provide maximum level of service to our affected patients.
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Asian provides expert treatment for all aspects of musculoskeletal injuries including inpatient and outpatient surgical care, rehabilitation and prosthetics.
Our physicians have specific training and experience in a broad range of orthopedic specialties such as sports medicine, trauma, joint replacement, pediatrics, oncology, spine, shoulder and elbow, foot and ankle and hand.
Our orthopedic surgeons have diverse expertise and are committed to provide effective solutions to orthopedic problems. We strive to provide excellence in clinical care.
Scope of Services
- Joint Replacements
- Hip Replacements
- Elbow Replacements
- Arthroscopic Surgeries
- Complex Fractures
- Hand Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Surface Replacement of Hip
- Management of Sports Injuries
Asian Institute of Medical Sciences is proud to bring to Faridabad for the first time, a world class comprehensive computer navigation system. This is the best and advanced technique which delivers perfect knee replacement.
Advantages & salient features:
- Perfect Joint Alignment
- Most Accurate Implant Placements
- Faster Recovery (Same Day)
- Lifetime Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Procedure
- Zero Percent Error
- Safe in Elderly and Cardiac Cases
The operating rooms are equipped with latest modern equipment, laminar flow and independent air exchange system.We at Asian use latest available technologies and services for perfection.
- Operative management of all fractures including acetabular and pelvic fractures,spinal fixations etc.
- Paediatric orthopedic surgery
- Total knee replacement, total hip replacements and replacements of other joints with latest techniques
- Reconstructive surgeries for rheumatoid arthritis
- Muscle and tendon transfer surgeries in paralytic cases or cases of nerve injuries
- Deformity corrections on limb lengthening with ilizarov fixation
- Arthroscopic surgeries for knee, shoulder and other joints
- Trauma and fracture surgery
- Slip disc surgery
- Pain Management
Computer Navigation Knee Replacements
Although Total Knee Replacement (TKR) is a common surgery but it requires surgeon who is not only skilled but also technically sound and updated with latest technology to give satisfactory result. Recent innovations have improved both early and long term results with greater satisfaction.
Computer Navigation guiding the surgeon through the implantation of a total knee replacement is the newest and perhaps the most exciting innovation. This is a concept where final implants are placed in such a way that it match the natural Knee anatomy. When knee replacement is performed with computer navigation system, it is almost like natural knee. Ligament balancing and alignment of limb are done with zero error. Anatomical placement and balancing of knee implant decrease wear and tear of implant. In other way, these increases the longevity of implant.
Documentation is an important element for communication between surgeons and patients. Several independent studies over the years have shown that using orthopedic navigation for knee replacement surgery reduces the number of outliers and improves overall alignment, leading to better performance and longer life of the implants.
Benefits of Computer navigation Knee replacements
- Newer implant designs provide normal range of motion.
- Better understanding of the role of the ligaments about the knee has resulted in improvement of joint stability.
- These efforts have resulted in shorter hospital stays, less time on a walker and a quicker return to normal function.
- Less post-operative pain and a shorter and smaller scar (improved cosmesis) are the by products of minimally invasive surgery.
- Through infrared sensing of patient anatomy the computer can precisely advise the surgeon to the exact location where new knee implants should be positioned.
- The technology carries the promise of improving the precision of total knee replacement surgery, thus, improving the short and long term performance of the knee replacement.
- We are the first one in the vicinity to undertake patient specific instrumentation technique in Knee Replacement.
- The latest types of implants are used in various procedures to achieve perfect results.
- Joint replacements are done for malunited fractures and archrodesal joints.
- Revision joint surgeries are only done in this hospital in the entire region.
- We have latest generation Arthroscopes to tackle sports injuries.