The Department of Radiology and Imaging is equipped with latest high end imaging technology equipment to provide excellent quality diagnostic images supported by strong experienced team of radiologists.
The radiology department has the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) with remote viewing and reporting facilities.
The department is equipped with the facility where team of radiologist can attend and report all the in-hospital as well as OPD emergency scans 24×7, facilitating immediate management.
Scope of Services
We offer following healthcare imaging facilities:
- X-Ray and radiological procedure
- Bone Densitometry
- Ultrasound 2D, 3D, 4D
- Colour Doppler
- Multi slice spiral CT scanner
- 1.5 T MRI
- Gamma Camera
- Interventional Procedures
Asian Centre for Advanced Imaging is equipped with the latest and the best available technology in the field of imaging.
DRX 1 System Detector – It is the worlds first cassette type wireless DR that has transformed the existing X Ray room to a productive DR workflow without changing the existing equipment. It has reduced the radiation exposure by 50%.
All the equipment used are from world renowned companies.
The latest technology enables the team of doctors to plan and provide better care. With the technology and modalities available the team is geared up to perform various procedures such as:
- Brain SPECT
- HMPAO – Identify brain perfusion
- GHA/ MIBI – Identify diagnosis and recurrence of tumor
- Stress Myocardial Perfusion Study (popularly known as Thallium Scan)
- Lung Ventilation/ Perfusion Scan
- Whole body bone scan with bone SPECT
- Testicular scan
- Renal scan
- Thyroid scan
- Parathyroid scan
- Hepato biliary scan
The centre is equipped with a MR compatible ventilator (anesthesia machine) for life support, which can be used on serious as well as claustrophobic patients.
- The Asian Centre for Advanced Imaging provides 24* 7 CT Scan services with the facility of PACS for the first time in the region.
- The 4D ultrasound facility is one of the best in the region.
- The department has achieved notiable milestones in a short span of time.